10 - 16 Years
- Providing technical leadership to the development team. Providing inputs on architecture, design and for Switch Family product
- Making sure that the best development practices are followed
Provide inputs to testing team, review test plans and make sure that the used test procedure is effective and all possible scenarios are covered
- Performing code reviews to ensure quality deliverable
- Provide technical and resource estimates for new work items
- Creating delivery plan, WBS, assign to the team and get it done
- Follow srum rituals and coordinate with customer end
- Management of delivery milestones and getting delivery acceptance from customer
Mandatory Technical Skills & Experience:
- C/C++/Linux and lead level experience in Datacom area and Switch Product Development.
- Good understanding of STP, RSTP, LLDP, and other Layer2 features.
- Hands on with Specifications for Switch Features.
- Hands on with Marvell Switch based development.
- Knowledge of Industrial Switch and their usecases.
- Experience in resolving critical and complex customer issues
|Salary||25 Lac To 35 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - System Programming|
|Work Experience||10 - 16 Years|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Tech|